Book Flights to Taipei (TPE)
If you are waiting to be a part of city which has a lifestyle of unrushed daily routine and yet seems turbo charged with its every activity and event, you should definitely look for flights to Taipei and thereafter wait no more when you find flight deals to Taipei. Taipei has best of both hyper energetic and enigmatic aura about itself along with being the most culturally rich city of Taiwan. So, without any second thoughts, book your cheap airline tickets to Taipei and get high on the energy of Taipei city.
Taipei is the capital city of Taiwan and has always been one of the prime destinations in not only Taiwan but also the rest Asia. Tourists, businessmen, artists, scholars from all around the world arrive on their low-cost flights to Taipei to immerse in the rich history and taste of modernization of the city. Talking about the taste, Taipei has been known for its tasty platters that range from street food to restaurant cooked foods, all of them made up of spices that will activate your taste buds. So, in case you are a foodie and a person with a taste in art and culture too, you should quickly look out for cheap airline tickets to Taipei, or just book the last minute flights to Taipei and get on board of an amazing experience.
More useful information about Taipei in Bullet Points
As, an informed and well researched traveler you should always look out for the important facts and figures of the city you are going to visit. Don’t worry, we are here to help you out with this research by enlisting you some of the important facts that might come handy with you while you are traveling in and around the Taipei. Before you pack your bags and get on board of your low cost flights to Taipei, just glance through the following information about Taipei:
- The city is growing in terms of populations, with its overtly populated metropolitan area housing about 7,047,559 people.
- Even though with rising threats of air pollution, Taipei has been recognized for its commendable management of the root causes of pollution as compared to other cities in Asia which has been under continuous threat of pollution.
- On a bright and sunny day, the skyscraper buildings in Taipei will hold you spell bound.
- Taipei is known for its ‘momo’ and other Chinese delicacies cooked by the street that will send you on a gastronomic adventure.
A tourist or a traveler knows how weather can turn their trip into either a memorable experience or become the reason of a bad trip. So, before you look for cheap flights to Taipei or try your hands on flights deals to Taipei, research a bit about the weather conditions of the city you are headed to. Prior information helps you to equip yourself to sustain the weather conditions of the city and would even help you decide the best time to visit Taipei, which in turn helps you to get an idea about the last minute flight deals and cheap flights to Taipei. Taipei weather is generally warm and humid throughout the year. Summer season, with highest number of hot days expands from June to August followed by the Typhoon season from June to October.
Taipei Attractions // Exploring Taipei
Taipei has been an important tourist destination for a long time. International tourists from all walks of life come to Taipei on their low-cost airlines to get a taste of history, mystery and to make new splendid memories in this city. There are some prime destinations in Taipei that you should keep in mind and note down on your itinerary as soon as you finish booking your cheap airlines tickets to Taipei or just got lucky with your last minute flight deals. We mention some of the prime attractions that you should definitely explore while you are in Taipei:
- National palace museum is situated near the outskirts of Taipei and is known around the world for its collection of about 650,000 Chinese artifacts. You can even glance through the details of Chinese lineage and dynasty in the exhibition halls of this museum.
- If you are looking for something to give you a mix of adventure and splendid view, get on Maokong Gondola, a cable car that shall give you a trip above the mountains, which houses temples and monasteries.
- Longshan Temple is a Taoist temple whose architecture and design will amaze you. You might be able to see some magical and mysterious things in the temple such as the ghost money.
- Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall was built in the memory of the most important leader of the city, Chiang Kai-Shek.
When is the best time to book a flight to Taipei?
Taipei has an ill reputation for its weather conditions. But tourists from all over the world get attracted towards the city’s markets and popular attractions and thus look for last minute flight deals throughout the year. The amazing flight deals to Taipei are generally found for the not-so-good seasons of Taipei that is for April to June or for September to October. To keep an eye on the low cost flights to Taipei and cheap airline tickets offered by many low-cost airlines.
Which Major airlines operate flights to Taipei?
There are many low cost airlines which operate between major destinations of the world and Taipei. The destinations from which there are no direct flights, there are combination of low cost airlines which often provide cheap airline tickets to Taipei. Being an important metropolitan city of Taiwan, Taipei has its own International airport which has been named as Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) and the major flights to Taipei connect Taipei to rest of the world via this airport. If you are traveling from
If you are traveling from Indian subcontinent to Taipei, you can board on the low cost airlines such as Cathay Pacific, EVA air, Bangkok airways and Air India which operate between Mumbai and Taipei. Flight journey from London to Taipei is completed within 16-17 hours and has been made comfortable with amazing last minute flight deals to Taipei offered by the airlines such as Turkish airlines, Thai airways, Emirates, EVA air. China airlines operates the flights between important Domestic cities within the Republic of China (Taiwan) and thus operates low-cost flights to Taipei from Hong Kong city which often have cheap airline tickets and last minute flights along with good on board services of the low-cost airlines.
Getting Around in the City
Following are the options of transportations to move in and around Taipei:
- Rental cars
- Rental bike
Other Popular Cities to visit
- New Taipei
Popular Events in Taipei
With the bustling streets of city that is witnessing and ever increasing population of the metropolitan area, Taipei has seen a recent upsurge in the richness of culture and art. This is the reason why International scholars and artists are booking their last minute flights or cheap airline tickets or looking for last minute flight deals to board on the flights to Taipei as soon as possible and become a part of the city’s growing culture. Here are the most popular events and festivals of Taipei that you can look for your visit:
- Lantern Festival of Taipei is celebrated on 6th of February to mark the welcoming celebration of Chinese Zodiac Animal of the year.
- One of the memoir specific event of Taipei event calendar is Taipei Dragon Boat festival which includes the enactment of the life story of poet Chu Yuan.
- There is an interesting event of Taipei that is celebrated to remember their ancestors, which is celebrated in the form of month-long carnival in the month of July and is called the Ghost Festival of Taipei