About Qatar Airways (QR) Reservation
The state-owned flag carrier of Qatar, Qatar Airways, was founded in 1993. A major air company, it has been a member of the Oneworld Alliance since 2013. It holds the record of being the first Gulf carrier to sign with one of the 3 airline alliances. Its hub is located at Hamad International Airport. Grab some Qatar Airways tickets and explore the world.
Connectivity and Fleet Size-
Qatar Airways flights fly to a large number of countries which totals to around 150 international destinations. Online, you’ll find many Qatar Airways deals with which you’ll be able to fly to Chicago, Athens, Munich, Cape Town, Abu Dhabi and Miami among a host of other popular destinations.
Its current fleet comprises of 190 aircrafts, some of which are-
- Airbus A319-100LR
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A330-200
- Airbus A330-300
Services and Amenities
Make a Qatar Airways reservation today to fly in luxury with the best amenities you’ll find in an aircraft-
- All its seats come with a large dining area where you can enjoy some enticing meals designed by world-renowned chefs.
- Oryx One, their world-class inflight entertainment system with great sound quality; has a collection of around 3000 different options. Make a Qatar Airways booking and stay entertained during your fight with your favorite movies, music, television series or games.
- Inflight Wi-Fi connection lets you stay connected to your family, friends and colleagues during the flight.
- Passengers traveling with infants will be provided with a special kit which consists of a bottle, diapers, baby food jars and soft toys.
Whether you book your flights well-in-advance or score some last minute flight deals, it is essential for you to understand their baggage policy properly. The rules and regulations of these policies may differ on the basis of your destination or your take-off runway. It also depends on the section of the aircraft that you’re traveling in.
Checked Baggage Allowance-
- First and business class- 2 pieces of baggage. Each bag should not weight more than 70lb. The dimensions should not exceed 62in.
- Economy class- 2 pieces of baggage. Each bag should not weight more than 50lb. The dimensions should not exceed 62in.
- First and business class- 2 pieces of baggage. Each bag should not weight more than 33lb. The dimensions should not exceed 20x15x10 in.
- Economy class- 1 piece of baggage. Each bag should not weight more than 15lb. The dimensions should not exceed 20x15x10 in.