About Hawaiian Airlines (HA) Flights
Hawaiian Airlines (HA) is the largest air carrier company of Hawaii. Based in Honolulu, it is the 8th largest commercial airline in the United States. It has been ranked as the best airline serving Hawaii by a number of magazines.
Founded on January 30, 1929, Hawaiian Airlines flights commenced operations on October 6, 1929. It operates from its primary base at Honolulu International Airport. It also maintains a secondary base located at Kahului Airport on the island of Maui.
HA is known to offer some of the most attractive last minute flights deals. It also frequently tops the list of airlines with the minimum cancelations, baggage handling issues and over sales.
Connectivity and Fleet Size
You can find Hawaiian Airlines deals to a number domestic destinations such as Fresno, Hilo, Ho?olehua, Kahului, Kapalua, Kona, Lanai, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York City etc.
You can also book Hawaiian Airlines tickets to numerous international destinations in countries like Australia, South Korea, Japan, New Zealand and China.
HA consists of a total of 52 aircrafts –
- 3 ATR 42-500
- 23 Airbus A330-200
- 18 Boeing 717-200
- 1 Boeing 767-300
- 7 Boeing 767-300ER
Services and Amenities
A Hawaiian Airlines reservation will provide you some of the best services and amenities.
- One of the most attractive aspects of Hawaiian Airlines is the amazing dining experience that it provides. From the delicious five spice chicken, romaine salad to mouthwatering guava cheesecake, there is more than enough in store to delight your taste buds.
- The First Class and Business Class passengers are provided unlimited access to audio channels, blockbuster movies on-demand, TV shows and much more.
- Some of the other amenities the airlines offer include newspapers, magazines, blankets, pillows and much more.
Hawaiian Airlines standard checked baggage policy details are as followed:
- 2 bags standard, up to 10 bags maximum
- Maximum dimensions: 62 inches or 157 centimeters (length + width + height)
- Maximum weight: 50 pounds or 23 kilograms
Hawaiian Airlines permits 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item (briefcase, purse laptop bag) per passenger fee free.
Carry-on must not exceed the following weight and size restrictions:
- 45 linear inches (22 x 14 x 9 in) or 115 centimeters (56 x 36 x 23 cm) including wheels and handles.
- Must fit in the overhead bin or below the seat in front of you.
- Personal item must be of proper size to fit underneath the seat in front of you.
- An umbrella, jacket, diaper bag, duty free items and assistive devices such as walkers, wheelchairs, strollers, crutches, child restraint seats, etc. are not counted under carry-on allowance.
After you make a Hawaiian Airlines booking, it is recommended for you to go through the official website once for a comprehensive and detailed understanding of their baggage allowance.