About Philippine Airlines (PR) Reservation
Founded in 1935, Philippine Airlines enjoys the status of being a flag carrier. They commenced their operations on 1941. Their primary hub is at Ninoy Aquino International Airport and the secondary one is at Mactan-Cebu International Airport.
Members of their frequent flyer program ‘Mabuhay Miles’, have access to additional discounts and privileges which are not accessible to one time flyers. They are-
- Redeemable free flights.
- Permission to invite a traveling companion (non-member) to the Mabuhay Lounge.
- Additional luggage allowance without any extra fee.
Connectivity and Fleet Size-
Philippine Airlines Flights fly to around 31 domestic and 41 international destinations. Find some lucrative Philippine Airlines Deals and go for your dream vacation in Europe, North America, Middle East, Oceania, East and Southeast Asia. Fly-in-style in any of its 56 aircrafts comprising of-
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A330-300
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A340-300
- Boeing 777-300ER
Services and Amenities
Make a Philippine Airlines reservation and travel in luxury with the following world-class inflight amenities-
- You’ll be spoilt for choice with many delicious dishes of Western, Japanese and Filipino cuisine.
- Each seat in the business class is equipped with USB ports, reading lights and laptop charging ports.
- Inflight entertainment consists of Hollywood movies, television series, radio channels, music and games etc.
When you get Philippine Airlines Tickets, be it for round-trips or one way flight deals, make sure to understand their baggage policy well; as they may differ depending on the destination or the route that you fly in.
Checked Baggage Allowance-
- 2 pieces of baggage are permitted to be checked-in without any charges.
- The dimensions of the baggage should not exceed 62 in.
- Weight of each baggage should not exceed 50 lb.
- 1 baggage along with 1 personal item (coat, laptop, diaper bag etc.).
- Its dimensions should not exceed 45 in.
- The weight should not be more than 15 lb.
- The carry-on baggage should fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.