Book Flights to Halifax
A walkable city full of glorious seascapes, cotemporary architecture and never-ending historic festivals, is the perfect getaway for those looking to escape their busy lives. Gear up to discover the city and book cheap flights to Halifax between May to October to take the advantage of the ideal temperature.
Know More About Halifax
Halifax is a hub of natural treasures, vibrant nightlife and majestic waterfronts. The rich maritime culture of this Atlantic province city perfectly balances contemporary with its vintage heritage. The attractive ambience, great restaurants, and event filled summers have earned Halifax the title of “the beautiful Atlantic Port city.”
Popular tourist Attractions
- Citadel National Historic Site- The Halifax Citadel National Historic Site offers travelers the opportunity to discover the history of the fortress and the soldiers who were positioned there, stroll within its walls – booth inside and out- and accurately trace a piece of Halifax’s military history.
- Pier 21 National Historic Site- Beautiful Canada has been intensely shaped by immigration. The Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 aims to inspire and empower Canadians to discover their relationships with those migrations. Find the cheap domestic flights within Canada and visit Pier 21 in Halifax which is a must see attraction here in the city.
- Harborfront- Don’t let the chilling cold keep you at home! From October to April, visit amazing Harbourfront Centre for theatre, rave, art, skating, seasonal festivals and much more, which simply elate tourist heart and soul and tempt them to visit this museum again and again.
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic - The Maritime Museum of the Atlantic is a Canadian maritime museum located in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. Its home to an interesting collection of ships through contemporary steamships. You can also see some of the smaller sailboats that archaeologically piled these waters. You can also enjoy movies shown at several stations where all ages would have fun here.
- Peggy's Cove – The Peggy’s Cove Coastal Region, surrounding the exotic shores of the picturesque St. Margaret’s Bay, offers you an array of attractions and experiences that will make your holiday a memorable one by booking any low cost flights to Halifax.
Getting Around in the City
- VIA Rail
Other Popular Cities to Visit
Book Cheap Flights to Halifax
Head to Lookupfare for last minute flights to Halifax and grab best Halifax flight deals. Lookupfare App or website offers transparent itineraries without any hidden charges and processing fees. Last minute flights deals for instant flight reservation are available to facilitate the global clients and make your holiday blissful.