Book Flights to Riyadh
The Royal City-Riyadh
Have you ever wanted to incorporate the feeling of a nerve chilling down your spine, when you visit to a certain place? A place, whose history sends chills to some an extent, excites you to your heart’s content and also satisfies the tourist in you by maintaining an equal social structure and surroundings like the United States of America? Then, you have to consider the thought of booking alow cost airline ticket, which sends flights to the city of Riyadh, the capital of the royal Saudi Arabia for your next vacation.
This city not only boasts of its supreme security systems but also of a certain level of architecture that places its record in the history of the world. Even booking a last minute flight would be worthy of this city. You can check the flight deals to Riyadh for a cheap airline ticket. There are many airlines company that you help you to have a pocket friendly trip with budget flights to the international city of Riyadh. The city situated at the centre of a plateau and guarded by walls, is one of the most populated global cities.
The kingdom’s unique structure to envy from others will surely captivate your sense in a vivid view and during the night you will definitely increase your adrenaline for a dramatic Riyadh metropolis. You get many companies to sponsor with discounted airline tickets to Riyadh so that you can have the most excellent experience for shopping in kingdom center tower where you can find all valuable and modern firms and designs with just a flight to Riyadh. To add to the excitement, it is also the tallest building of the international city of Riyadh, which gives you an amazing panoramic view at sunset. You should definitely make plans to book affordable flight tickets to Riyadh for your next vacation.The city is divided into 15 municipal districts, managed by Riyadh Municipality headed by the mayor of Riyadh, and the Riyadh Development Authority, chaired by the governor of Riyadh Province, Faisal bin Bandar Al Saud.
More useful information about Riyadh
- Arabs, who comprise almost the entire population of this city call coffee gahwa, a word that later became Arabic for ‘that which prevents sleep.
- Saudi Arabia is a prohibition state, and it is not legal to drink alcohol in the kingdom. However, amateur beer and wine making in Saudi Arabia is a minor industry among the many expats living in the country.
- The fact that Riyadh’s camel market is one of the largest in the world and sells about 100 camels per day should be enough to make a flight booking to Riyadh.
- Riyadh as well as the rest of Saudi Arabia remain an absolute monarchy and have the last significant monarchy in the world. The country has been ruled by the Al Saud family since its inception as a nation on September 23, 1932.
- Ibn Saud launched a raid at Masmak fortress, which stood on the outskirts of old Riyadh, and on January 15, 1902, the raid was launched, the Rashidi governor was killed, and Riyadh fell into the hands of the Al Sauds.
- Each year, the Saudi royal family holds a reunion in Riyadh, featuring as its centerpiece a ceremonial sword dance.
You should check the weather conditions there before you book a flight from any airline company. It is advisable to check with the various flight deals to Riyadh that give you pocket friendly tickets except during the summer as the temperature rises to as much as 48 degrees and dust storms can reduce your visibility completely. However this international city receives more rainfall during the months of February and March and sports a warm day and a very cold night during the winters. Dust storm in the month of April can also lead to the suspension of your flight tickets due to zero visibility. December and January are the humid months of the year.
Riyadh attractions/ exploring Riyadh
- The national museum is a very modern exhibition and gives a good overview over Saudi Arabia's history and pre-history. It also displays models of Mecca and Medina. They cover the history of the Arabian Peninsula from the prehistoric era to modern day. It's diverse and it's informative.
- The Masmak Citadel is great place in the middle of Riyadh city and the masmak palace connected with Riyadh museum. Both the place and museum are surrounded by garden. During the country national day and Two Eid holidays, they conduct carnival and it’s open for public. You need to check the working hours before you go.
- Al Rajhi Grand mosque, rather modern, facing on to the main square in old Riyadh, is situated at place where it is hard to find old buildings, as much of Riyadh has been heavily developed over the past 50 years. It is a grand mosque, nice architecture, spacious from inside, tranquil, clean and well serviced.
- You should experience the Amazing space for talking long walks, vibrant streets with various activities in the Tahlia street. Many outdoor cafes give it a European setup. It also has properly marked pedestrians and zebra crossings.
- There's no better way to relax than to have a good walk in the park. So check the next airline deals to visit the King Abdullah Park, so vast that you're glad you put on your comfiest shoes. The park is good for picnics with family and friends.
When is the best time to book a flight to Riyadh?
There are a lot of international airlines companies that would serve you with the best services and let you have a pleasant tour. The winters between the months of January and March, is the best time to experience the one of the most magical tours of a lifetime. That is also the time when you can save some big bucks on your trip.
Which Major airlines operate flights to Riyadh?
Airlines companies like the Etihad Airways and the Emirates, offer cheap flight tickets to Riyadh from many cities all around the world to land at the international city of Riyadh. These flights land at the King Khaled Intl Airport which is at a distance of 21 mi from the capital city of Saudi Arabia. You can also check with the services provided by British Airways or other Saudi Arabian airlines.
Getting Around in the City
You will get the following modes of public transport for touring Riyadh:
Other Popular Cities to Visit
Popular events in Riyadh
Milad al-Nabi is one where all Saudi Muslims celebrate the birthday of their Prophet, Mohammad, by elaborately decorating their homes and mosques. Hurry up! Grab your passport and book the last minute flight deals to Riyadh. For more interest, Jeddah Festival is one of the most famous events there. Perhaps no other Saudi festival is as tourist-friendly as the one which takes place in the port city of Jeddah between June and July.