Major Airlines Cancellation Program (MACP)
MACP (Major Airlines Cancellation Policy) is a customer protection program offered by Lookupfare that assures total customer satisfaction with each air ticket purchased. You can now cancel your flight booking within 24 hours from the date of the reservation made.
With Lookupfare, your trusted travel partner, you can enjoy the benefits of MACP. For the low price of $17.99, this program allows you to cancel your ticket with a full refund within 24 hours, without any penalty from the date of reservation made.
Key Features of MACP
- Once you opt for MACP (Major Airlines Cancellation Program), it will allow you to cancel your booking for any reason within 24 hours from the date of reservation without any penalty
- Cancel & rebook your flights within 24 hours without any penalty if there is a drop in the price.
- Free seat assignments for certain airlines - qualifying rules and regulations apply
- Name changes are not allowed according to Airlines Policies, but some airlines allow minor corrections that usually involves 2-3 characters free of charge (Specific airline conditions applies).
- Low cost for high convenience at just $17.99 per person!
MACP Terms & Conditions
- MACP fees is added per pax and not per ticket.
- This program is available to all Lookupfare customers
- If you are not interested in the program, just click on the 'NO' button. No extra charge of $17.99 will be added to your total ticket fare.
- If you are cancelling your flight ticket within 24 hours from the date of the reservation made, 100% of your ticket value is refunded, (excluding $17.99 - the MACP Fee).
- By adding MACP, you also agree to all Lookupfare's Terms and Conditions. https://www.lookupfare.com/terms-conditions
- This program is not applicable if your flight is with a low-cost carrier or ticketless carrier like Spirit Airlines or Frontier Airlines. Also, if your travel is scheduled in the next 7 days, the same won't be applicable.
- You can apply for a cancellation and refund with us if the fare rules are applicable
- Refunds are not applicable if you are a "No Show". 'No Show' refers to the state where passenger, at the time of boarding does not show up or fail to intimate the airlines before.
- We can accept refund requests only if we are able to secure waivers from the Airline to confirm that the following conditions have been met.