Major Airlines Cancelation Program (MACP)
MACP (Major Airlines Cancelation Policy), is a customer protection program offered by LookUpFare that assures total customer satisfaction with each airfare purchase. You can now cancel your flight booking within 24 hours - 100% free of charge.
With LookUpFare you can enjoy the benefits of MACP, and can cancel your ticket with a full refund within 24 hours after booking - no questions asked! For the low price of $14.99, you can rest easy as LookUpFare.com will refund 100% of the ticket cost.
Key Features of MACP
- Allows you to cancel your booking for any reason within 24 hours without any penalty
- Cancel & reebook your flights within the same day without any penalty if there is a drop in price
- Free Seat Assignments for certain Airlines, qualifying rules and regulations apply
- Name changes are not allowed according to Airlines Policies, but some airlines allow minor corrections, usually involving 2-3 characters free of charge (Specific airline conditions applies)
- Low cost for high convenience - just $14.99 per person!
MACP Terms & Conditions
- MACP Fees are added per pax and not per ticket
- This program is available to all LookUpFare customers
- If you are not interested in the program you can just click the 'NO' button, the extra charge of $14.99 won't be calculated in your total ticket fare
- If you are canceling your flight ticket within 24 hours of the booking, 100% of your ticket value is refunded, (excluding $14.99 the MACP Fee)
- By adding the MACP, you also agree to all of LookUpFare's Terms and Conditions: https://www.lookupfare.com/terms-conditions
- This program is not applicable if your flight is with a low cost carrier (ticketless carrier) like Spirit Airlines or Frontier Airlines and if your travel is scheduled in the next 7 days
- You can apply for a cancelation and refund with us if the fare rules are applicable
- Refunds are not applicable if you're a "no show". "No Show" refers to the state where the passenger at the time of boarding does not show up and provides no warning to the airlines.
- We can accept refund requests only if we are able to secure waivers from the Airline to confirm that the following conditions have been met.