About Malaysia Airlines (MH) Reservation
Malaysia Airlines Berhad, branded as Malaysia Airlines (MH) is the flag carrier airline of Malaysia operating flights from its mai hub, Kuala Lumpur International Airport and secondary hubs - Kota Kinabalu International Airport and Kuching International Airport.
Founded on 12 October 1937, Malaysia Airlines flights commenced operations on 1 October 1972. Headquartered at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang, MH is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance.
MH has been honored with several accolades from the aviation industry and recognitions from World Travel Awards and is counted amongst the top air carrier companies of Asia. It is also known to offer some great offers on last minute flight deals.
Connectivity and Fleet Size
You can find Malaysia Airlines deals to a total of 55 destinations throughout Europe, Oceania and Asia.
You can book Malaysia Airlines tickets to destinations like Buenos Aires, Adelaide, Bandar Seri Begawan, Vancouver, Shanghai, Delhi, Jakarta, Tehran, Tokyo, Kuwait City etc.
MH consists of a total of 77 aircrafts –
- 15 Airbus A330-300
- 6 Airbus A380-800
- 56 Boeing 737-800
Services and Amenities
A Malaysia Airlines reservation will get you the following amenities –
- Malaysia Airlines prioritizes comfort above anything else, offering seats equipped with features like ample legroom, extra pitch, headrest, footrest, superior reclining and much more.
- Kill time by watching a Hollywood blockbuster or enjoy your favorite TV show, MH’s in-flight entertainment options are impressive to say the least.
- You can make special meal requests (Muslim, bland, kosher etc.) which are well taken care of, showing the attention MH pays for their passenger’s good health.
Checked Baggage Allowance
For all locations except North and South America-
- Maximum Weight for First Class: 110 lb/50 kg total
- Maximum Weight for Business Class P: 88 lb/40 kg total
- Maximum Weight for Economy Class: 66 lb/30 kg total
To and from North and South America:
- Maximum Weight for First Class: 70 lb/32 kg total
- Maximum Weight for Business Class: 70 lb/32 kg total
- Maximum Weight for Economy Class: 50 lb/23 kg total
All carry-on baggage should fit in the overhead bin or below the seat in front of you. In addition to a personal item (laptop, overcoat, purse) passengers traveling in Economy Class are allowed one carry-on bag, whose dimensions must not exceed 115 cm/45 inches (length + height + width) and must not weigh more than 7 kg/15 lbs. First and Business Class passengers are allowed up to two bags of the same parameters.
Once you make a Malaysia Airlines booking, it is recommended for you to go through the official website once for a comprehensive and detailed understanding of their baggage allowance.