bat bing

Toll Free AT (24x7)

From Chicago to Los Angeles

LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight Deals

Last updated on Thursday 07/18/2019 at 05:00 AM, the fares mentioned below are for flight tickets and inclusive of fuel surcharges, service fee and taxes. Based on historical data, these fares are subject to change without prior notice and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Kindly go through our terms and conditions before booking.

Airline

About LAM Mozambique Airlines (TM) reservations

LAM Mozambique Airlines is the flag carrier of Mozambique. The airline began its operations in the year 1936. Back then, the airline was known as DETA- Direcção de Exploração de Transportes Aéreos. The name was changed to LAM Mozambique Airlines (called LAM Linhas Aéreas de Moçambique in Portugese) on 19th November 1980 after the independence of Mozambique. The airline was transformed into a Limited Company on 23rd December 1998. The country holds 91% share and the other 9% is held by the staff of LAM Mozambique Airlines. The airline has exceled in delivering exceptional services providing utmost customer satisfaction. The airline maintains a hub at Maputo International Airport. Make LAM Mozambique Airlines reservations and travel in one of the finest airlines of Africa.

Connectivity and Fleet Size

LAM Mozambique Airlines flies to various cities around the world and has an extensive route with regularly scheduled flights to about 14 cities around the world. Domestically, the airline flies to 10 cities which include Lichinga, Pemba, Tete, Nampula, and Maputo. Internationally, LAM Mozambique Airlines flies to 4 destinations including Nairobi, Johannesburg, and Harare.  

The airline has several world class aircraft in its fleet and each has been designed to provide utmost comfort to passengers. The aircraft used by the airline are Embraer E190, Boeing 737-500, and Bombardier Q400. Book a ticket for LAM Mozambique Airlines flight and fly to several cities all across Africa.

Services and Amenities

LAM Mozambique Airlines takes pride in providing passengers with the tastiest meals possible. The ingredients used in preparing the dishes are fresh and of the best quality. The airline provides its passengers with breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. The airline also serves wines and other drinks to passengers. Get cheap airplane tickets with LAM Mozambique Airline and drink exquisite beverages at 35,000 feet above ground. The airline runs a lounge service at several airports. The lounge service of the airline goes by the name Flamingo Lounge. The services provided in the lounge include free Wi-Fi, food, beverages, and magazines.

Baggage Allowance

Carry-on Baggage   
Passengers traveling on LAM Mozambique Airlines can bring along only one carry-on bag. The carry-on baggage allowance is different for different aircraft. While traveling on a Boeing or Embraer aircraft, the linear dimensions of a carry-on bag must not exceed 45 inches. The weight of the bag must not exceed 15 lbs. On the other hand, when traveling on a Q400 aircraft, the linear dimensions of a carry-on bag cannot exceed 41 inches and its weight cannot be more than 11 lbs.

Checked Baggage

When traveling on an international route, the weight concept is applicable on checked baggage. Based on the weight concept, passengers traveling Business Class are allowed to get 66 lbs. of checked baggage, whereas those traveling in Economy Class can get up to 44 lbs.

The baggage allowance is subject to change. Please check for the updated baggage allowance after your LAM Mozambique Airlines booking is confirmed in order to avoid any last moment hassles at the airport.