About Air France (AF) Flights
Air France, founded in 1933, has its headquarters in Charles de Gaulle Airport, Tremblay-en-France. One of the founders of SkyTeam (an airline alliance), its hubs are at Charles de Gaulle Airport and Orly Airport. A premium airline, it has codeshare agreements with numerous airlines such as Etihad Airways, Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Finnair and Aeroflot.
Air France gives its clients the option of online check-in which makes boarding the flight during rush hours much easier. A flag-carrier of France, its focus cities are Toulouse-Blagnac Airport, Lyon Airport, Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport, Nice Airport and Marseille Airport. Choosing Air France flights for your travels would make you eligible for their frequent-flyer program—Flying Blue. Air France’s subsidiaries are Transavia France and HOP!
Connectivity and Fleet Size
Air France serves 204 destinations (36 domestic and 168 international) with its massive fleet of 233 aircrafts. Make an Air France Reservation to fly in comfort.
Services and Amenities
- Air France passengers have access to the best collection of music, movies, games and television shows. The availability of these entertainment options depends on the type of aircraft you’re traveling by.
- Along with hot delicious meals for adults, the airline provides meals specially designed for kids. These kiddy-special meals are available for infants and kids up to 8 yrs. old.
- An adjustable reading lamp on each seat (in some sections of the aircraft) for your convenience.
- A pillow, sleep mask and fleece blanket provided during the flight makes you cat-nap comfier.
- Contoured seating with adjustable headrest.
After you make an Air France Booking, go through their baggage rules and regulations to make sure that you don’t face any snags on the day of your travel.
- One carry-on baggage and one personal item is allowed to be carried with you in the cabin. In addition to this, passengers are also allowed to carry jackets, umbrellas, pet carriers, diaper bags, collapsible strollers etc.
- Dimensions of carry-on baggage should not exceed 21.7 x 13.8 x 9.9 inches, including wheels and handles.
- Depending on the section of the aircraft you’re traveling in, the total weight of your carry-on baggage, including personal items, should not be more than 26 or 39.7 lbs.
- Dimensions of the personal item should not exceed 16 x 12 x 6 inches.
- Certain items are not permitted to be carried in the cabin along with travelers. Visit the airline’s website for more info on this.
- The cabin that you’re traveling in and your Flying Blue (frequent-flyer program) status determines the number of checked baggage you’re allowed to transport on Air France Flights without any fee.
- Dimensions of checked baggage should not exceed 62.2 linear inches, including wheels and handles.
- Weight should not be more than-
Economy and Premium Economy- 50.7 lbs.
Business and La Première- 70.5 lbs.