About Latam Airlines Brazil (JJ) Reservation
LATAM Airlines Brasil is the Brazilian air carrier brand of LATAM Airlines aviation company, Chile. Though, it is not the official flag carrier airline of Brazil, it is presently the largest air company in Brazil in terms of fleet size and market share.
LATAM operates flights from its 3 hubs São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport, Rio de Janeiro-Galeão International Airport and Brasília International Airport.
LATAM Brasil was initially founded as TAM airlines on November 11, 1975. After TAM commenced its operations on June 12, 1976, it went onto become the largest airline company in Brazil and Latin America. Later on June 22, 2012, the merger of LAN and TAM airlines led to the formation of LATAM airlines.
Headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil, LATAM was initially a part of Star Alliance but later withdrew and became a member of Oneworld.
Connectivity and Fleet Size
LATAM offers flight deals to a total of 68 destinations in Brazil, Europe, Paraguay, North and South America. You can find LATAM tickets to destinations like Araçatuba, Ji-Paraná, Porto Alegre, New York City, San Carlos de Bariloche, Toronto, Punta Cana, Paris, Montevideo, Mexico City, etc. Its staggering fleet consists of 165 aircrafts.
Services and Amenities
A LATAM Brasil reservation will get you the following in-flight amenities -
- Super comfy seats offering superior recline that can be converted into fully flat beds, having the dimensions of 23 inches of width and 73 inches of length.
- With LATAM’s state-of-the-art entertainment system, all the seats are equipped with high-resolution 15.4-inches of video screens alongside personal audio/video system. It features a collection of over 100 movies, including the latest blockbusters, new releases, Latin films, children’s films and numerous popular movies along with over 40 TV shows, 1000 music albums and many games to choose from.
- Take your taste buds on a culinary tour with an appetizing range of meals prepared by renowned chefs alongside an award-winning range of wine selection.
- Premium Economy has 12 leather seats. The center seat could be transformed into a desk for more comfort. The cabin also features superior reclining seats and offers more room between the seats.
- Universal power ports for electronic devices.
- Large video screens and personal audio channels and a wide array of newspapers and magazines to choose from.
- Ergonomically designed seats offering superior reclining and adjustable headrest.
2. Personal entertainment systems for every passenger featuring a variety of music, games and videos.
LATAM Brasil allows 1 bag and 1 personal item as carry-on baggage which must adhere to the following requirements –
- Must fit in the overhead bin or below the seat in front of the passenger.
- Must not exceed 21 in X 13 in x 9 in (length + width + height).
- Must not exceed 17lbs in Economy and 35 lbs in Premium Economy and Premium Business.
- Must not exceed 62 in (width + height + length).
- Must not exceed 50 lb.
When you make any online flight booking, it is recommended for you to go through the official website once for a comprehensive and detailed understanding of their baggage allowance.